With centre you are in safe hands
centre has a large team of 70 mental health specialists and organisational consultants with higher qualifications and many years’ experience in a range of disciplines, including:
- clinical psychology
- occupational therapy in mental health
- vocational rehabilitation
- organisational consultancy
- executive coaching
Our clinicians also work or have worked in the NHS at consultant and senior levels. Therefore, having in-depth knowledge of the public, private and voluntary sectors of mental healthcare, they are ble to make clear, well thought-through, cost-effective recommendations on treatment pathways across the healthcare spectrum.
centre‘s clinicians are approved by all major private healthcare insurers, including BUPA, AxaPPP, Pru Health, CIGNA, Aviva and others. Therefore, clinical treatments required by individuals who hold private healthcare insurance are likely to be covered by their policies, depending upon the specific terms of each policy.
centre‘s clinicians provide services from numerous consulting rooms based in and around central London.
centre‘s specialists also offer specialist assessments and treatments via Skype/ooVoo/VSee to individuals not based in London, or living elsewhere in the UK or abroad.
centre‘s organisational consultants usually meet with clients at their premises for organisational consultancy and executive coaching.
- Dr Lorenzo Grespi, consultant psychiatrist, medical psychotherapist and medical director of centre
- Dr William Badenhorst, consultant psychiatrist, medical psychotherapist and deputy medical director of centre
- Dr Alla Rubitel, consultant psychiatrist and psychoanalyst
- Ms Jan McKenzie, psychotherapist and coordinator of centre
- Mr David MacSweeney, psychotherapist
- Ms Paula Godfrey, occupational therapist in mental health