With centre you are in safe hands
- easy and immediate access to a range of high quality clinicians operating under one roof
- no need for multiple assessments
- no ‘referring-on’, nor subcontracting to external clinicians or healthcare agencies
- efficient links with private healthcare insurers with direct invoicing to insurers
We provide specialist assessment and treatments for a wide range of mental health conditions and psychological problems, including:
- depression and affective disorders
- anxiety disorders
- personality disorders
- substance misuse/addictive behaviours
- adjustment disorders, following stressful life events
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- anxious and depressed mood
- ‘stress’ due to personal and work pressures
- difficulties with personal and professional relationships
Our clinical services include:
- psychiatric assessments and treatments
- psychological assessments and treatments
- cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- occupational therapy in mental health
- vocational consultancy
Our clinicians work at medical consultant and senior level also in the NHS and therefore have in-depth knowledge of the landscape of mental health services in the private, public and voluntary sectors and are in a unique position to recommend the most effective clinical options.
centre is based in London.
Our clinical staff carry out home visits across the UK.
We also provide specialist mental health assessments and treatments via Skype/ooVoo/VSee to individuals who are not based in London, or living abroad.
We are also a preferred service provider for International SOS, a worldwide organisation providing medical services to 80% of FTSE 100 companies.
- executive coaching
- organisational consultations
Services for Employers and Insurers
We provide specialist services for Employers and Insurers.
Together with our partners international law firm Nabarro, we also offer comprehensive backup for the management of mental health problems at work from a clinical, organisational and legal perspective. For further information please visit our dedicated website: www.centre.uk.com
- Ms Jan McKenzie, psychotherapist and coordinator of centre